PACESETTER TRANSPORT SERVICES LAUNCHED ITS VENDOR-SHIP PLATFORM
Pacesetter Transport Service PTS has announced its plan to partner with individuals interested in becoming super vendors.
This partnership opportunity aims to provide a platform for commuters using the Omituntun Mass Transit Buses to easily access Pacesetter Transport Services.
In a recent interview with the Chairman/Sole Administrator of Pacesetter Transport Services, Hon. Dr. Ibraheem Oladeji Salami Dikko, explained that the VENDOR-SHIP platform serves as an intermediary between the company and commuters.
Dr. Salami Dikko further outlined the key responsibilities of the super vendors, which includes: sales and distribution of Pacesetter Cards, as well as top-up and recharging of these cards.
1. Obtain a form and pay the registration fee.
2. Submit the completed form along with the necessary documents.
3. Purchase a Top-up Voucher worth at least #1,000,000 (one million naira).
4. Purchase a minimum of 500 pieces of the Omituntun Card.
Upon successful registration, super vendors will receive the following items to facilitate their activities:
– A table
– A chair
– A customized Pacesetter Umbrella
– A designated route
– A top-up device for recharging the Pacesetter Card, which also functions as a P.O.S machine.
The public is encouraged to seize this business opportunity and become part of the transportation ecosystem in Oyo State.
By partnering with Pacesetter Transport Services Company, individuals can generate income while contributing to the sustainable growth and efficiency of the state’s transportation system on the Gov. Seyi Makinde FNSE led administration.
For more information about this partnership opportunity, interested parties can contact 07067694381 or reach out to Pacesetter Transport Services Company through their social media handles he concluded.